Akatsuki no Goei Trinity Complete Edition Help

I thinking of translating this in English, but I had a small problem, for the hell of me I simply cannot find any tool that unpacks the xp3 files and doesn't give me .ks files with gibberish writing. I'm pretty quick so I would be able to translate this in 1 year, or less. That is if I have the necessary tools to unpack and repack the xp3 files properly, with readable content.

This is the data.xp3 I've been attempting to unpack (i packed in in a zip to reduce size even if only a little):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cc139qn48akw80g/AkaData.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of trying to extract the files yourself (which is pretty tiresome since not all games can have their .xp3 files extracted by an ".xp3 file extractor") why don't you ask for some help? 

If you don't know how to extract those files in the first place I would recommend posting a thread and see if someone would be interested in extracting the files. I'm sure there is someone here who would help you extracting them.