Visual Novel with Bullied Heroine or Villain Heroine

Runder

I'd prefer untranslated visual novels as I've already seen most of what is translated. Here is my backlog in case I already have something in there with what I'm looking for: 

First: Looking for a visual novel with a heroine that is either a villain, antagonist, or just evil. A heroine like Caitlin from Vermilion -Bind of Blood-.

Second: A visual novel with heroine that is being bullied much like Hitomebore. I'd rather much prefer if the heroine is being bullied in the present rather than was bullied in the past.

Wow, you picked a way-out type... I'm sorry to say that that type generally doesn't become a heroine at all.  If it were just a villain/antagonist heroine, I could name a few that come to mind, but due to the nature of VNs in general, that kind of extreme hedonist doesn't generally become a heroine in a non-nukige/rapegame. 

4 hours ago, Mugi said:

Yume Miru Kusuri. Also from what I hear, Subahibi has a good amount of bullying in it. Haven't read it myself, but it's something to keep in mind.

Oh crap, I totally forgot about this one. 

3 hours ago, Clephas said:

Wow, you picked a way-out type... I'm sorry to say that that type generally doesn't become a heroine at all.  If it were just a villain/antagonist heroine, I could name a few that come to mind, but due to the nature of VNs in general, that kind of extreme hedonist doesn't generally become a heroine in a non-nukige/rapegame. 

Yeah, I kind of knew this was going to be a difficult search but I didn't expect for there to be none.

3 hours ago, ShinRaikdou said:

2 hours ago, Silvz said:

Well, the Hingabana series are about bullied and murder beings [people and ghosts], so it may or may not fit in your tastes. It is from the same writer of Higurashi and Umineko, and are not focused on romance/routes, but since it has both bullying and hating, you'll probably like it :D

https://vndb.org/v7576

Thank you both for the recommendations!

1 hour ago, Runder said:

Yeah, I kind of knew this was going to be a difficult search but I didn't expect for there to be none.

I imagine there might be one... but it will be a nukige, almost definitely.  For better or worse, that type of character doesn't have any traits the average non-nukige VN-reader would like. 

Higanbana is probably not what you're looking for. 

I absolutely love it, but Higanbana is a bunch of stories happening in the same school tied to the school youkai and the bullying theme, and most of them end in an uplifting note.

Still, it's an interesting read- if that appeals to you, go for it.

17 hours ago, Mugi said:

Oh yeah, a few of the heroines in Little Busters are bullied as well.

But it doesn't account for much.

Spoiler

Kuragaya is, but aside from some slight issues, she's pretty confident most part of the day. Remember that being a Key girl, being sad is mandatory.

Although clearly Yume Miru Kusuri wants to address the topic, they don't do it in a satisfactory way IMO. Aeka could be perfectly worst girl if not for that fucked up president (again IMO). Well, every girl is pretty weird in that game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016/2/6 at 9:27 PM, Runder said:

I'd prefer untranslated visual novels as I've already seen most of what is translated. Here is my backlog in case I already have something in there with what I'm looking for: 

First: Looking for a visual novel with a heroine that is either a villain, antagonist, or just evil. A heroine like Caitlin from Vermilion -Bind of Blood-.

Irina E. Tolstaya

from Shinigami no Testament