Fun thought Experiment. Let's go!

The challenge is to pick a famous historical figure and place them in a completely different culture as a reincarnation of themselves but in entirely different circumstance for their life.

They must use their historically awesome strategies and/or characteristics in this new world.

"Something like Sun Tzu is reincarnated as the heir to a failing family corporation in the movie industry located in hollywood."

Let's hear some pitches AND let's hear your reasoning for why it might be awesome!

3 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

I don't want to cause controversy and I'm not saying that gandhi was like hitler but he was not what everyone think he was...same thing with Mother Teresa and many many other important figures of history.

heard Gandhi was racist as fuck

that's wyh I swapped them. :^)

Yeh it's a common thread on the internet, saying that evil guys weren't so evil and that good guys weren't so good, maybe as a part of saying what hitler did wasn't that wrong, when he clearly wanted to create a super german country rid of every non-aryan populations.

Meh. :makina: