Interesting heterochromia characters

madvanced

So as some of you may know our friendly fuwan @TexasDice has this thing for heterochromia characters, he just finds them to be so very interesting :scottsune:. Therefore I ask that you recommend him anything that has interesting characters in your opinion that feature heterochromia as a character feature. :sachi:

3 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

https://vndb.org/c4769

also, dunno if it helps, but

https://vndb.org/i605

I also really liked Ati from Sekien no Inganock -What a Beautiful People- , one of my favourite Visual Novels.

I'd also recommend reading Shikkoku no Sharnoth -What a Beautiful Tomorrow-. I liked Mary as well.

Wait, are we actually supposed to provide recommendations here, or are we supposed to troll as effectively as possible? I guess pretending to do the former innocently is as good as the latter, so it doesn't really matter.

Golden eyes (most commonly a single one paired with some other color) are part of the Steampunk series' background canon, so that's why you'll see a lot of heterochromia in the Steampunk series games. @madvanced, you should totally recommend Gahkthun to @TexasDice. Heterochromia-filled chuunige is basically right up his alley, right?

9 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Wait, are we actually supposed to provide recommendations here, or are we supposed to troll as effectively as possible? I guess pretending to do the former innocently is as good as the latter, so it doesn't really matter.

Golden eyes (most commonly a single one paired with some other color) are part of the Steampunk series' background canon, so that's why you'll see a lot of heterochromia in the Steampunk series games. @madvanced, you should totally recommend Gahkthun to @TexasDice. Heterochromia-filled chuunige is basically right up his alley, right?

I would actually like a little bit of both, I want @TexasDice to be broken in and bow to heterochromia characters.