What is your VN Harem?

Arcadeotic

So, this is mine. Only the first place with Ai is fixed. The others might vary depending on mood, hype, whatever.

kcc2d75y.png

1.) Ai (Tick Tack)
2.) Rin Tohsaka (Fate Stay Night)
3.) Mariel Esthereed (Unionism Quartet)
4.) Yuuko (ef - A fairytale of the two)
5.) Shion (Koihime Musou)
6.) Sion (Eden)
7.) Sora (Ever17)
8.) Mayuki (Comyu)

That wasn't easy - I had to make some harsh sacrifices because I couldn't fit some of my other favorites in the list. And I'm getting weak - I ended up with two loli's in my list. :unsure:

2 hours ago, Dergonu said:

But ... Harems are awesome! :pyaa:

Tell that to S*g*ha :jinpou:

1 hour ago, ヤミハナ said:

What?! I never had any problems living with my waifus before! Waifus are sacred beings created by God that should be treasured by every men! Now, hand over your waifu!

Over @Dergonu's dead body :saber:

It's important to have a harem for your top waifu to fullfill her latent lesbian needs. The harem should be of reasonable size to offer some variation, otherwise your waifu might get unsatified. So in short words, a harem is just for the sake of your waifu and harem owners therefore like their waifu more than non-harem owners because they care more for their needs. :illya:

s67ZVRT.png

Noumi Kudryavka - Little Busters!
Nakatsu Shizuru - Rewrite
Saigusa Haruka - Little Busters!
Hayama Mizuki - ef -a fairy tale of the two-
Touno Maya - eden*
Sion - eden*
Misaka Shiori - Kanon
Phi - Virtue's Last Reward

Though Kud is my only true waifu :wafuu:

And yes, there are 4 characters from Key and 3 from Minori. I have a lot of variety.

5 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

It's important to have a harem for your top waifu to fullfill her latent lesbian needs. The harem should be of reasonable size to offer some variation, otherwise your waifu might get unsatified. So in short words, a harem is just for the sake of your waifu and harem owners therefore like their waifu more than non-harem owners because they care more for their needs. :illya:

You. I like how you think. :illya:

3c6jfJN.png

My Harem consists of twintails... lots of them! :makina:

Arisaka Mashiro - Ao no Kanata Four Rhythm

Hisakaki Komomo - Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star

Rin Tohsaka - Fate/Stay Night

Masamune Shizuru - Noble Works

Tokido Saya - Little Busters! Ecstasy

Asaba Konami - Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki 

Sena Airi - Mashiro Iro Symphony

Sagisawa Chiho - Princess Evangile  

10 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

....Am i weird? :michiru: Here are mine....can i make more thank one...had to leave out too many and i'm regretting leaving some specific ones out....should've thought more in depth damn :wahaha:

I'm surprised you didn't put Sui in considering you have her as your avatar. She was also one of my close ones. I'm almost tempted to make an extended harem with at least 12 members to get more of my favorites in.

Just now, ChaosRaven said:

I'm surprised you didn't put Sui in considering you have her as your avatar. She was also one of my close ones. I'm almost tempted to make an extended harem with at least 12 members to get more of my favorites in.

That's why i added that to my comment, i didn't think of it long enough...i'll make a new one after thinking really well, Sui is one of my favorites and she will get a spot...there are also others i love that at the moment i made this didn't quite think about

3 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

That's why i added that to my comment, i didn't think of it long enough...i'll make a new one after thinking really well, Sui is one of my favorites and she will get a spot...there are also others i love that at the moment i made this didn't quite think about

How about you just make it once, and actually made it well? :sachi: