Seiyuu Danshi! [BxB] [Dating sim]

meyaoigames

sd%20landscape%201024.png

What is Seiyuu Danshi? 

Seiyuu Danshi is a Japanese-style Visual Novel / Dating sim (whichever you prefer) with voice acting as its main theme. In this game, you’ll play as a newbie voice actor who strives for the Seiyuu Award. On his way to reach his goal, though, he will still live his daily life and YOU get to make the choices on how he should spend the days.

Do you want him to take on extra lessons in order to reach the goal faster? Or, would you like to go on a romantic date with the guy you accidentally met at shopping mall? It’s ALL your choice.

The game is highly interactive and there’s no usual restriction in plot that you get in ordinary VNs. If you don’t feel like working, feel free to slack.  If you feel like being single for the rest of your life, yes it can be done (why would you do it in a DATING sim, though?). Just keep in mind that ALL your actions matter and will decide how the game ends!

8d2b7c3d0a5863d7050fc4cdf2f8f2f4_origina

You’ll play as a newbie voice actor, who’s also a runaway, who’s on the verge of being kicked out from his agency. Going back home is not an option, thus begin his journey to become a good-enough-voice-actor-to-not-get-kicked-out-of-the-agency! Join his journey and woo some guys on the way! 

fba03406d6cc5bf95ea325c79afcf75d_origina

• REVERSIBLE ROLES  In Seiyuu Danshi, you are able to choose whether you want to TOP or BOTTOM. Even better, you are NOT restricted to one role in a relationship and can freely choose your preferred role in EACH intercourse!
  • FOREPLAY MODE Are you tired of those intercourses without preparation? In Seiyuu Danshi, you have to go on “FOREPLAY MODE” and prepare your partner before the actual intercourse! Each character has different preferences in what parts they want to stimulate! Don’t forget to keep your role preferences in mind when stimulating your partner!

3530fc90ddbcfb42ea9c3f1e32c8fa57_origina

• DRESS-UP SCENE Before going on a date, you can choose which clothes you want to wear. Each of the guys like different types of clothing, so keep that in mind! Psst, you may get additional affection bonus when you “accidentally” wear the same clothes as your partner! There’ll be 500+ kinds of clothes consists of casual, preppy, funky, elegance and sporty.

ed57f976e721b60a78e40a16bef7bd84_origina

• LOVERS LIFE Unlike other dating sims, in which the game ends after the main character gets a lover, in this game you can still play even after you get a lover! Not only experiencing the intimate moments, you also get to argue and fight like actual couple!
  • JOB SYSTEM In this game, there is a unique range of voice acting jobs, starting from anime gigs to BL game works, whether to accept them or not is your choice! Keep in mind, though, that you have to go on an audition first before you get the job!

a4a4411b958e452d591e87ba0e4445a4_origina

• ROAM THE TOWN Our game features the clickable town map that you can travel through. Spend time with your love or spend your own sweet time in the nearby cafe… it’s your choice!

766f45f5a0b7476908b05234778fc85f_origina  

• WALLPAPER SYSTEM Your phone has a wallpaper that will change depending on your level of relationship with someone! When you have a crush on someone, your wallpaper will be that of your crush and when you get a boyfriend, your wallpaper picture will be that of your boyfriend and you!
  • DATE SYSTEM On weekends, you can take on the guys on a date on various date locations. Spend your time and energy carefully so that you can increase the most affection!

2c7388346b87a96d2a4ff3c3810693c5_origina

• CG GALLERY & SCENE REPLAY SYSTEM Every dating sim will not be complete without these two features. This game will have a CG gallery where you can view CGs that you have obtained and replay the scenes!

38accb636ae6e97fbc324c99002642df_origina

eb0d88711a3bf5c4ecda393569ca5dda_origina

5459e19b73502e3ec97f9203df9b0e7a_origina

3e558602fc0afa8b609379b10af9aba6_origina

d4f3ff359f178698b0925d799d0e50f6_origina

e8aa5da314c90f9a6e79a1f4a92869f3_origina

8685b9d0a190f6295d420f5b1c6a83bf_origina

7a153c88cf4a224519e0cd16385aa894_origina

The game is still in development, so feedback, critiques, and comments are highly appreciated! 

:)

I'm really looking forward to this game very much, I can't wait to play this game:lol:

I know I'm going to love this game and this game look very amazing out.

I have some question.

1. Have you plans to realish demo for the game?

2. And which you have plans to realishe demo, how long will the demo cover?

3. How long would this game be?

On 2/2/2016 at 8:05 PM, Novel21 said:

I'm really looking forward to this game very much, I can't wait to play this game:lol:

I know I'm going to love this game and this game look very amazing out.

I have some question.

1. Have you plans to realish demo for the game?

2. And which you have plans to realishe demo, how long will the demo cover?

3. How long would this game be?

Welp! I thought no one replied to this thread >_< Sorry for late respond! 

1. Yes, the demo is actually already out on our Kickstarter page! You can check it out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11313010/seiyuu-danshi-english-bl-yaoi-dating-sim-visual-no

2. The demo covers 2 weeks in-game time, while as the full game is planned to span 1 year in-game time! :)

3. I can't say for sure, but playing the demo should give you a decent comparison on how long the game would be.

Hope that answers your question ^_^

On 2/4/2016 at 11:20 PM, Forgetful Frank said:

While this isn't the genre I'm personally into, I can clearly see you've put in a lot of hard work into this game, it looks great!

Please keep up your hard work! ^_^

Thank you! ^_^

• 6 years later...