Is there any anime you would want to live in?

Justin579

When I  mean live I mean abandon this life and PERMANENTLY live there. Of course I'm all in. I don't care about RL.

this is a tough one for me. Either maji de watashi ni koishinasai! or overlord.

I love high school and VN's\anime ALWAYS have the perfect high school life so that would be perfect for me. of course being surrounded by hot big tittied OP chicks?. specifically Momoyo.

Overlord well for that I would have to be a human. but being OP as fuck and have tons of hot bitches around you that will do anything or you. 

Log horizon would also be fun.

There are way too many settings in which I could instantly and immediately adapt to living in. If I had to pick, it wouldn't be an anime though, it would be the multiverse of Hero BBS. The entire setup of the series is endlessly entertaining, and as a baptism you would have to have gone through the trial of actually becoming a hero.

Did I say endless entertainment already? Because endless entertainment.

Er, I wouldn't mind joining the Majikoi universe, provided I could be on the same page as everyone else, and be in their group. I mean, there's no real point in joining most of the "normal" anime worlds unless you are associated with the main characters in come way, otherwise you'd just be a normal person living wherever with no real difference from your regular life. In that case you could just move to wherever country they live in in real life and get the same experience.

You just reminded me of my other choice of Mondaiji-tachi. Mondaiji is the superior example in my opinion. NGNL basically limits you to human limits which would get boring. Mobdaiji does everything NGNL does, except adds in the cluster fuck of the mechanic called gifts.

I haven't watched Mondaiji yet, so I don't know what this mechanic entails. I think I would be satisfied with just being human though.

Er, I wouldn't mind joining the Majikoi universe, provided I could be on the same page as everyone else, and be in their group. I mean, there's no real point in joining most of the "normal" anime worlds unless you are associated with the main characters in come way, otherwise you'd just be a normal person living wherever with no real difference from your regular life. In that case you could just move to wherever country they live in in real life and get the same experience.

I meant you are the protag. so yamato

Overlord comes to mind. I'd actually make the point of not being human. Being a skeleton would be totally fine.

no cock?

yoah mondaiji is way superior to ngnl & the world + its inhibitants feels more alive and thought through. definitely recommend watching the anime, that covers its first 2vol & then start marathoning the ln´s, cause azi dahaka endfight is really really mindblowing

edit. now you got me, not sure anymore what to prefer, having fun with queen halloween, or becoming an alpha nitro myself

#kuro-usagi-is-superior-waifu

Log Horizon. SAO, but no fear of death. Memory of former life? Who cares.

Pokemon. It doesn't really look like you have to work at all, and everyone gets some pokemon or other.

And that might be about it. Everywhere else, the demerits seem to outweigh the merits for the average mob.