Majikoi Save Data Help

Ang3lKilar

So i recently switched computers and i had to move over all my VNs which caused me to lose my save data for most of them. I have downloaded several 10% save files but i can not figure out for the life of me where to put them in the game folder. I downloaded a file called Config.dat while it appears Majikoi only has a Config.pac. Am i supposed to convert the .dat or am i missing my save folder? It doesnt appear to be anywhere in the designated installation folder.

I've seen a couple of threads like this on here but none of them really told how they got the save file to work. Can someone give me the pathway or do i need to create the save folder myself? Im pretty lost on what to do. I can save fine in the game so i know its going somewhere, just cant figure out where.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunches!

Maijkoi is one of the few games that does not store its save files in the game folder.

Most games store the save file in the game folder, but maijkoi stores it in the my documents folder.

P.S If you cant find the save folder in the my documents, try to start majikoi and make a save.

The save path should look something like this.

C:\Users\name\Documents\みなとそふと\マジこい!

Edit: beaten to the punch.