Running a 24 Hour Stream for Charity - Need Suggestions

shcboomer

WuzZcXd.jpg

Hey guys, some of you may know me as an old-timer on Fuwa. For others this may be the first time you've seen me around. I'm one of the contributors to Fuwazette and have been around for quite some time. Anyway, I'm currently running a 24 hour stream with some of my friends this weekend for charity. All of the proceeds go to Right To Play, a charity that aids underpriviledged kids and allow them to play. It's a great charity and we felt like doing something for them.

Our current plans include running a stream for 24 hours just doing different thing including playing games, reading VNs, playing card games, etc. We're currently looking for more suggestions on what to do and also what *English* VN to read.

The schedule right now includes at least 3 hours dedicated to reading a visual novel. If people remember, solidbatman ran a few 24 hour VN streams, and I can say they were a blast to watch (because pancakes.) So taking some inspiration there, we're looking for suggestions for what to read during the course of our stream.

I hope you can give us some suggestions and maybe even drop by our stream or even donate to Right to Play.

Stream Link: COMPLETED!

Hitbox: http://www.hitbox.tv/shcboomer

Charity Link: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/pages/itcg-sfu-24-hours-gaming-stream-fundraiser-for-rig/

tl;dr: Running a 24 hour stream for charity. Need *English* VN and game suggestions.

Not a VN suggestion, but I would pay good money to see you dance for 24 hours

Not happening. However my other friends might dance with enough suggestion.

One idea is to get a bunch of people together on Tabletop Simulator and playing a few different games on it, one of my personal favorites is Epic Spell Wars.

Not a bad idea, I'll take a look at it.

Arkham Horror is a a cooperative board game that's a lot of fun.

Interesting, will take a look.