Nostalgia: Two Worlds | One Soul [Demo + Kickstarter]

Blinhawk

Kickstarter Link: http://kck.st/1mXd4pd

Hello everyone!
I'm the main developer of Project Nostalgia. We have been developing this game for almost a year, focusing mostly on the engine part of the game, 
which we plan to release after the game is completed. This is a project in which we have put our heart and love every single day since the moment we started it.
If you find the project interesting, please support us. Not monetarily, but spreading the word(Tweet/Facebook, for example).
We have also put a demo/prototype together for all of you to try. Please, any feedback are more than welcome.
If you have any question about the project, please feel free to ask us, PM me, or email me (ask for email).
We really hope you enjoy what we have to offer. We have put a lot of effort on this game and we would like to hear everyone's opinion.
Our whole team thanks you.
Magna StudiosITfBt7x.png

rEAgKCV.png

kaBJwRk.gif

EKLJsaw.gif

-THE GAME-

Nostalgia is committed to bring you a fully-interactive experience for WiiU & PC.

Join Alice to find the answers of the Universe in this Interactive Adventure/Graphic Novel game set in the present world & a Cyberpunk world.

Nostalgia is a hybrid between genres such as Visual Novels and Rpgs. We're trying to do our best to mix both genre in this game. Gameplay heavily inspired of games such as Phoenix Wright,
 999/Zero Escape: Virtue Last Reward, Snatcher, and classic RPGs like Mother, and the great stories such as Brave New World book. We want to bring new feels to Adventure / Graphic Games.

-Features-

Unique Characters from each worlds - Even though you may interact/play with your alter ego, every character is different. Everyone has different moods, ideas and even different weapon types.
Beautiful Graphics - We are working extremely hard to bring beautiful, stylized and fully-animated graphics to your screen.
Full Interaction - In Nostalgia, you will be able to interact with almost everything, and each object will have its own, unique description.
Unexpected Outcomes - We want cliches out, simple as that. Solid true twists, no sugar coating.
Decision Making - Each decision has it owns outcome. So re-playability is guarantee

-Story-

You play as Alice, a 22 years old Chemical Engineering student.

Alice was one of the 15 children who were captured when they were born to be used as experimental subjects. She spent 12 years of her life being kept in this facility.

None of the children met each other while being kidnapped. All 15 children were released around the world when the project totally failed. This project was called Project Nostalgia.

All 15 children were separated and has not seen each other since then.

Ten years later, upon leaving her school Alice experiences a side effect of the experiments that were performed on her, momentarily causing her great pain and a sudden state of unconsciousness.

In her dreams, Alice sees herself locked in a room, with no escape.

Alice is being told she has 10 minutes to escape or else, she would die.

The game talks about the Multi-Universe theory, each

Nostalgia features a heavy, deep and cruel story. There's Violence, Murder, Heavy language, and strong references. This is a game aimed to 16+.

-Characters-

Both worlds Alices!
alicegif_by_mstudiox-d8t6ol4.gifalice_1_by_mstudiox-d8vpv7o.gif

Please, I'd like to hear your honest opinion so far.

This is a professional game, for both PC & Console.
A few question that I'd to ask:

-So far, are you happy with the graphics? Yes/No? Why?
-If we ever release a Kickstarter, you think you would support it? Why?
-The game is a Visual Novel, however we're implementing puzzles zones (just like VLR/999) and a 1v1 battle system (complementary to the story). How does this make you feel?
-There is high violence, nudes, murder. Would you still like to play it?
-As we before, we're doing our best to bring full interactive experience. This mean, most of the object will have some form of interactivity. Do you think this will affect the way you play/read Visual Novels?

Thank you so much, and have a good day!

Looks good and the story seems interesting, if a kickstarter campaing is release I'll back it probably if there is no censorship at all, I'm saying this because when a game is released both on console and pc most of the time is censored.

Hello Dee Blue.

We had make sure that the console version will not be censored. Nintendo allows M(ature) content on the eShop. So we're good to go on that.

For the Kickstarter, it might happen but I'm not sure yet. So I'll let you know here if the KS ever happens!

Thank you for showing interest in our game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HeyGuys!

I want to point out that I will be releasing a demo in the next month if every goes as the same pace as now!

The demo will be a prelogue of the game, exactly where our protagonist is being kept.

The Demo will give you the option to go directly to the story mode or jump right away to the puzzle sections.

I'm pretty excited to show the game to you all!

8xwqbujl.png

vC1gecsl.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello everyone!
I'm the main developer of Project Nostalgia. We have been developing this game for almost a year, focusing mostly on the engine part of the game, 
which we plan to release after the game is completed. This is a project in which we have put our heart and love every single day since the moment we started it.
If you find the project interesting, please support us. Not monetarily, but spreading the word(Tweet/Facebook, for example).
We have also put a demo/prototype together for all of you to try. Please, any feedback are more than welcome.
If you have any question about the project, please feel free to ask us, PM me, or email me (ask for email).
We really hope you enjoy what we have to offer. We have put a lot of effort on this game and we would like to hear everyone's opinion.
Our whole team thanks you.
Magna Studios

http://i.imgur.com/ITfBt7x.png
http://i.imgur.com/rEAgKCV.png
http://i.imgur.com/TVnMGBZ.png

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/magnastudios/nostalgia-two-worlds-one-soul