VN Monologues

Yotek

I was recently asked to speak at my sister's wedding. Being terrible at these sorts of things and wanting to add my own spin, I figured I would find a good monologue from a VN. That said... nothing comes to mind! :michiru:  So I figured I would ask a bunch of random people the greatest known minds in visual novels. :makina:  Feel free to post your favorite, I guess it doesn't have to be just VNs. If I use it, I'll give you a cookie... or maybe a steam key... or maybe a steam key for a VN about cookies..... Note to self: Make VN about cookies and get greenlit on steam.

^ That's a cute all-ages substitution if they did one

Oh. But it was indeed a lot more natural and believable. And they did mention they had sex, it was totally strange, how Yuuji asked her to do that so casually and quickly after she expressed her feelings... And after they did Yumiko was still embarrassed to use Yuuji's first name! Absurd! The romance in this route started off terribly. It had some good scenes later, though, like the amusement park scene...

You can use the speech of takeru's letter in muv luv unlimited, you are going to sound really cool and crazy at the same time!

I had a dream.

A dream of people living innocently, without knowing the meaning of peace.
I had a dream.
A dream of people risking their lives and living for the sake of protecting something.
I think...only God knows which it was.
But I still ask myself...was there something I could've done?
I wonder, was that why I came to this world in the first place?
If this was my unavoidable destiny,
then what exactly was I to this world?
Sad partings...the fate of humanity...and my own...
I still wonder if I could've changed them.
If I'd had a strong will to protect what I was meant to protect...from the start...
Then maybe there was something only I could've done.
I think there was.
So...so...
At the very least...I'll live on...and try to protect everything.
I want to survive and protect this planet everyone gave up on.
I think I can do that.
The people left behind...the feelings left behind...the people I love...
I'll protect them all with my life.
I should be able to do something.
There must be something.
Humanity won't lose.
I'll never lose.
Because...I'm here...
Because...I'm...still here...

Oh. But it was indeed a lot more natural and believable. And they did mention they had sex, it was totally strange, how Yuuji asked her to do that so casually and quickly after she expressed her feelings... And after they did Yumiko was still embarrassed to use Yuuji's first name! Absurd! The romance in this route started off terribly. It had some good scenes later, though, like the amusement park scene...

lol so they did censored a lot of things not just the amane's route, btw he teases her many times with that, it's really funny you are missing a lot of good jokes :(