Ace combat 3 disk 1 translation

Deep Blue

I remember playing this game when I was 5 years old and it wasn't in Japanese. Is this not the PS1 version?

Edit:

After some research I apparently had the limited EU version. Never knew they limited it so badly. Will certainly get this though, AC3 was one of THE games of my childhood.

I remember playing this game when I was 5 years old and it wasn't in Japanese. Is this not the PS1 version?

Edit:

After some research I apparently had the limited EU version. Never knew they limited it so badly. Will certainly get this though, AC3 was one of THE games of my childhood.

you are missing out a lot by not playing the jap version, the EU version was downgraded almost by a 100% , this game has an awesome plot and features a lot of anime scenes, many endings, plot twist, lots of choices, again it was butchered all over when they released it outside of japan aka the EU version which has half of the mission and was released in 1 cd (the original were 2)

I played it when I was 12 didnt understand much at that time but it was still awesome, it was like playing evangelion but with aircraft :P

I played all of them except the last one the f2p (I'm not missing anything for sure) and I can tell you that this is the best ace combat by far (story and gameplay wise) I read the story many years ago but I never had the chance to actually play it translated until now, one of my fav games of all times for sure so I'm really happy :D