Non Non Biyori Fandom: ARE YOU READY?

starlessn1ght

We are approaching summer and something great awaits all of us there: NON NON BIYORI REPEAT

mainvis_summer.jpg

Komari-chan!!!  :wub: I missed you so much!!! I can finally see you again!!!

But let's get down to business? What will this season bring us? 

Theories

What I think will happen in this season?

Well, first there's DAT GIRL who broke Renge's heart. Remember the granny said she would return? I think she will. Will Renge forgive her? Let's wait and see.

And Okinawa may be focus of the first episodes. In the OVA, we saw the girls preparing for the trip, but they didn't show us the trip itself, so... 

In this season Suzuru probably won't be that much around. If I'm correct, he will enter high school now. So it's just the four girls now, since I don't think there will be any new student.

And the best thing... CUTE GIRLS DOING CUTE THINGS. I personally think this season will be better than the first, because as the show progresses, the relationship among the girls becomes slowly more intimate. Their friendship has grew a lot since the first season, this will make their moments together even more enjoyable.

So... Ready for summer?!

tumblr_n3mfgrvpf41rxzudco4_250.gif

tumblr_mvpsq6Lj1d1sokvkso1_500.gif

tumblr_nhoei3sf3R1sk7e7so1_500.gif

tumblr_mxxcupFWd71rlulmlo1_500.gif

We are 29 days from the first episode. What do you expect to happen? Share all your love and hype for Non Non Biyori in this thread.

And here are the PVs:

Nothing, cause that's what this show is all about.

Don't be so cynic. Of course stuff happens, as stuff also happens IRL. I don't mean someone is going to die or something, but: How do you think will be this year's cultural festival? What will they do in winter? And in the New Year? Will Renge forgive the girl who broke her heart?  

Also, forgot to say this:

SISTP

39570137_p0.jpg

Edited by starlessn1ght

Don't be so cynic. Of course stuff happens, as stuff also happens IRL. I don't mean someone is going to die or something, but: How do you think will be this year's cultural festival? What will they do in winter? And in the New Year? Will Renge forgive the girl who broke her heart?  

I'm a fan of non non biyori, and I'm saying nothing happens, because nothing ultimately happens, because that's the goal, just everyday regular activities.

Never said it was a bad show because it.

Watched Couple of episodes 2 weeks ago but....i found it boring. Well thats just me but i wont drop it i`ll finish it this month.

And RIP for people who dont use dark theme.

Oh, I didn't think about that. I'm sorry. You guys can just switch it in the end of the page. :P

@Monmon Non Non Biyori is a magic show. The more you watch it, the more you like it, and then you realize you can't live without it! The first eps seemed also kinda boring for me, but by the end of the show, I loved it.

I'm a fan of non non biyori, and I'm saying nothing happens, because nothing ultimately happens, because that's the goal, just everyday regular activities.

So, I'll rephrase it: What kind of nothing will happen?

I didn't mean you didn't like it, but those regular activities were what I was aiming at anyway.  @Nosebleed, do you use some sort of spell so you don't appear in the "users reading this thread"?

Many good anime have nothing going on sorta..  *COUGH* K-ON *COUGH*

Also did no one see my hidden message?

"Even this would have been better"

^^^^^

Dat word color choice...

Oh, I didn't think about that. I'm sorry. You guys can just switch it in the end of the page. :P

@Monmon Non Non Biyori is a magic show. The more you watch it, the more you like it, and then you realize you can't live without it! The first eps seemed also kinda boring for me, but by the end of the show, I loved it.

Yeah, as i said i wont drop it. Cuz my friend keep bugging me to finish it. I do enjoy watching it with cup of tea and some snacks, but after an episodes i stop watching it cuz i`m bored since this show didnt give me anythin except cuteness.

Yeah, as i said i wont drop it. Cuz my friend keep bugging me to finish it. I do enjoy watching it with cup of tea and some snacks, but after an episodes i stop watching it cuz i`m bored since this show didnt give me anythin except cuteness.

I used to watch it one ep every night to recover from a stressful day. I spent the whole day waiting for those precious 20 minutes every day.

There's something about Non Non Biyori that sets it apart from the other SoLs. For one, it doesn't treat the audience like children despite it's subject matter. I think the dialogue sounds natural and aren't as forced as, say, Kiniro Mosaic, and the back-and-forth between characters are never boring since jokes are rarely recycled and there's wonderful chemistry between its characters. The plot (and humor) has the right balance of adorable and subtle for me, and occasionally throws me back to my own childhood.  :sachi:

I had to let it out. That said, this is one of the rare occasions where I genuinely look forward to a slice of life <3