Bad endings in manga and anime

Chewy

But guys there's school days :Kappa:

Clannad please...who need good ending in clannad.

In my opinion, Clannad ended on quite the high note....the ending was nice in After Story.

i personally always preferred the so called "bad endings". 

i find them more memorable. 

Memorable or just different? I personally find them memorable because they arent heroine gets together with hero after [insert original problem here]

Memorable or just different? I personally find them memorable because they arent heroine gets together with hero after [insert original problem here]

i just really have a grudge against the generic happy ones lol

Well, Im the kind of guy who just doesnt cry no matter how sad so I guess I wanna just you know....

so cold...

And well for me I just wanna see the main char go out on a date near the sea and if he tells her to walk by the beach, a shark comes out and eats the hell of both of them. That's what I call a glorious outrageous funny bad ending.

so cold...

And well for me I just wanna see the main char go out on a date near the sea and if he tells her to walk by the beach, a shark comes out and eats the hell of both of them. That's what I call a glorious outrageous funny bad ending.

Amazing story XD

Don't be so cold

So cold man so cold...

Im this cold coz i used to be a cry baby and something something I didnt want to cry easily anymore and something something and here is nowaday cold me ;-;

Cri, u cewld dawg

can't help u more than this, sorry : <

Least I tried

YOU CALL THIS ABSOLUTE CRAP A BLOODY ATTEMPT? IS THE ONLY THING YOU ARE FIT DOING IS PERVING YOUR SISTER AND YELLING ALLAHU AKBAR? THE DAWG YOU MENTIONED IS PROBABLY SMARTER THAN YOU, DIMWIT. iF THE HUMAN POPULATION CAME TO AN END, IT WOULD BE YOUR GOD DAMN STUPIDITY, SHIT FOR BRAIN! AND YOU DARE USE THAT PITIFUL WORD TRIED. HOW DARE YOU INSULT PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY TRY TO ACHIEVE! DO YOU WISH TO BE A DROPOUT IN THE FUTURE, HENTAILOLISISCON? BE A NEET YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND APOLOGISE TO YOUR PARENTS FOR BEING BORN AND THE WORLD FOR WASTING THEIR OXYGEN AND FOOD?! something like that would have gotten a bit closer and that was pretty weak attempt as well. ttry harder next time you incapable siscon

YOU CALL THIS ABSOLUTE CRAP A BLOODY ATTEMPT? IS THE ONLY THING YOU ARE FIT DOING IS PERVING YOUR SISTER AND YELLING ALLAHU AKBAR? THE DAWG YOU MENTIONED IS PROBABLY SMARTER THAN YOU, DIMWIT. iF THE HUMAN POPULATION CAME TO AN END, IT WOULD BE YOUR GOD DAMN STUPIDITY, SHIT FOR BRAIN! AND YOU DARE USE THAT PITIFUL WORD TRIED. HOW DARE YOU INSULT PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY TRY TO ACHIEVE! DO YOU WISH TO BE A DROPOUT IN THE FUTURE, HENTAILOLISISCON? BE A NEET YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND APOLOGISE TO YOUR PARENTS FOR BEING BORN AND THE WORLD FOR WASTING THEIR OXYGEN AND FOOD?! something like that would have gotten a bit closer and that was pretty weak attempt as well. ttry harder next time you incapable siscon

I almost thought you were serious there lol