Chaos;Child Gets An Anime

Nosebleed

Just like every visual novel in the science adventure series, Chaos;Child is also getting an anime.

tzPfFF2.jpg

Given that this was an Xbox One exclusive visual novel (now also announced on Playstation 3, 4 and Vita), I'm at least a eager to see what it's all about since I'd never be able to experience it otherwise.

Unfortunately though, given that this is a sequel to Chaos;Head I'm a bit skeptical on the quality.

Thoughts?

Robotics;Notes was good, until the last half. It literally has the bad guy reveal his whole plan to the characters because he has a gun to their heads. Horribly written last half of the anime. I assume the same thing happens in the VN, because its a rather large plot point to make up. 

The anime for CHaos;Head for awful. I think i gave it way too much credit that what it deserved in my rating! I've not seen Steins Gate yet. However i've heard it's highly recommended.(Out of curisoity they're are only related because of the world that it is situated in is the same correct?)

Not anticipating this. Steins;Gate will probably continue to be the only good anime adaption in this series. Still, if it does turn out to have a solid director and composition writer, I might give it a shot. After hearing about this announcement, I guess I have a little more incentive to start reading Chaos;Head, lol.