The Facebook Team Needs An Extra Hand

Nosebleed

So with the departure of one of our facebook team members, batman being lazy sick, Tay appearing and disappearing and Zaka being Zaka, our Facebook page is a little understaffed (read: I'm posting everything).

And thus we're seeking out one person to help out with Fuwanovel's facebook page.

There's not an insane amount of work, but we really could use an extra pair of eyes to help us find cool stuff and report it to our evergrowing facebook fanbase.

It'd also be nice to have some more brainpower to help us improve the page.

Tasks you'll be doing are basically things like.

• Posting news about visual novel releases (duh)
  • Posting about translation patches (mostly major updates)
  • Reporting on other interesting things going on in the visual novel scene (like licenses and kickstarters)
  • Posting about cool stuff on Fuwanovel
  • Try to help out people with technical issues when you can.
  • Explain we no longer have torrents for the 29384th time.
  • Hail our queen Saigusa Haruka
  • And reply sarcastically to comments asking about the translation progress of Little Busters EX

Requirements

The only thing I require is that the candidate should be an active member in the community and they're willing to actively look out for news and report on them.

They don't have to do it literally every day, but I want to know I can count on them to be autonomous, I'm not going to be their babysitter after all, we'll be working together as equals.

I also don't want people suddenly disappearing on me without a warning so if you have too much of a busy schedule, you might reconsider.

Oh and you should have a Facebook. That's kinda important too.

Don't worry, I plan on helping you out and explaining what to do in the beginning so you won't be completely lost on what to do.

And of course, whenever you have suggestions or feedback, I'll be here to listen. I also want to use this opportunity to try and improve the page even if just a little.

After a while hopefully you'll be able to do things on your own.

If you feel like you are able to help out, please send me either a PM or post here explaining why I should pick you. Bonus points for catgirls.

That is all.

5YQPmAx.jpg

Regarding finding news and stuff, I'll be helping you out with all that, I'm not expecting people to outright know exactly what to do at first so don't worry about that factor.

The only thing I want to know is that you're interested and willing to help out.

Regarding finding news and stuff, I'll be helping you out with all that, I'm not expecting people to outright know exactly what to do at first so don't worry about that factor.

The only thing I want to know is that you're interested and willing to help out.

• 2 weeks later...