Kickstarter translations: All ages game suggestions

Clephas

Here is a list of decent PC VNs with all-ages versions that I've come across over the years. (I'm not counting anything by companies that already exclusively localize with JastUSA or Mangagamer) I won't mind if people add in console VNs for LIVING consoles like Utawarerumono 2, but I am only going to list ones that had an all-ages PC release.

Tokyo Babel

Dies Irae

Negai no Kakera to Hakugin no Keiyakusha (not out yet, but Propeller has never failed me yet)

Bloody Call (yes, it's an otome game, but it was also decent)

fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nächsten Phase (all-ages version coming out a bit later)

Kajiri Kamui Kagura

... One thing I learned skimming my list. Regular VNs rarely make the transition or start out as all-ages games on the PC. Chuuni games seem to be the most likely to make the transition, probably because what people who play them want out of them has virtually nothing to do with ero... I literally didn't come across any that had an all-ages version on the PC that weren't chuuni (other than Key or Ryuukishi games) on my list at the rank of 7 out of 10 or above.