Uh... Hello I guess?

Zantax

Hello,

after couple of months of just reading I decided to make an account, just because there are times when I would like to reply as well.

I started reading visual novels about 4 years ago, and almost a year ago I started reading them also in japanese. There is still a lot of learning before me, but I somewhat manage to read with help of jparser.

Well, that's enough information about me, it's not like there is anyone interested in that either way... Anyway, just saying hello :P

Btw, does anyone know why cropping avatar don't work? It's not a huge problem but I would prefer to not having part of my head cut off if possible...

and almost a year ago I started reading them also in japanese. There is still a lot of learning before me, but I somewhat manage to read with help of jparser.

Very nice! :D I just started a week ago myself. ITH and Translation Aggregator are my god sends. Tis an upward climb.. but a totally worth it upward climb if I do say so myself. :)

So welcome, welcome. Enjoy thy stay! ^_^

Welcome to fuwa. Have you read Tsukihime or Katawa Shoujo? They are amazing. As for avatar cropping, if you're talking about the box that you can crop it to after you upload an image, that is the image you'll see next to the profile button or anywhere a smaller version of your avatar is needed by the website to represent you (for example in the last post infosection). It looks like you've got it figured out, but you just drag the box I'm the avatar upload page around and clicking 'ok' or something