K-Konnichiwa minna-san~ >.<

Hello to everyone on Fuwanovel.

I made this because I decided to stop being one of the so called 'Lurkers' and become a bit more open despite being extremely shy when it comes to these things so bear with me. >.<

Well to start off I've been a huge fan of Anime for about 4 years with my first ever show being 'Death Note', A few of my favorites are 'K-ON', 'AnoHana' & 'Little Busters'.

As for Visual Novels I first started playing them about 2 years ago after watching a some game play videos on youtube which got me hooked on them and have been playing them since. My first VN was 'Hoshizora no Memoria' which i loved especially Mare the Loli-Shinigami XD. My most Recent visual would be 'Grisaia no Kajitsu' and all i can say is i absolutely loved it to bits and cant wait for the squeals. Despite that my favorite visual would still have to be 'Rewrite' i cant remember how many hours straight i played that game in one session maybe something near about 15 hours cant remember ( all i know is i started one day when i got up next thing i know its already the next day ) just loved everything about it, favorite route would have to be Lucia she is just too cute. >.>

Well that's about it for anyone who has similar interests feel free to have a chat always open to chat, I'm generally free and sometimes bored with to much free time on my hands. 

Well best regards and hope to get along with you all~

2ebb2c6da0.jpg

Hello! Welcome welcome to fuwanovel. Have a good time here. If you feel like it, check out the skype group (via thread in the member's lounge or add me/anyone in it on skype). Have you read Tsukihime or Katawa Shoujo yet!?

Welcome to Fuwanovel! Have you watched the the anime Milky Holmes before? It is a fantastic show filled with rich plot, amazing character development, and superb emotional moments. I still cry when Mary and Kate sail away to the blue yonder.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend it right away. Nosebleed, Ceris, and Down (all very serious, non-trolling members of this forum) would agree.

Hello to everyone on Fuwanovel.

I made this because I decided to stop being one of the so called 'Lurkers' and become a bit more open despite being extremely shy when it comes to these things so bear with me. >.<

Well to start off I've been a huge fan of Anime for about 4 years with my first ever show being 'Death Note', 

Are you me? You must be me. Hi me! :D

If you haven't already, you should either read or watch Clannad. :) If you liked Little Busters, you will like Clannad~

So welcome, welcome. Enjoy thy stay! ^_^

welcome to the forum.
you should ignore ren since he's the biggest faggot on the forum.

ヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノ

Welcome to the forums! Death note is on my watch list, but somehow I still haven't managed to watch it...it's on my wonderful list of awesomeness... just like Hellsing Ultimate....one day...I keep saying to myself...one day I will start on those,lol, anyways, enjoy your stay :D

Hello! Welcome welcome to fuwanovel. Have a good time here. If you feel like it, check out the skype group (via thread in the member's lounge or add me/anyone in it on skype). Have you read Tsukihime or Katawa Shoujo yet!?

Currently no although have heard a lot about Katawa Shoujo and planning to read it sometime in the future. 

Welcome to the party! :D Where in Australia do you live?

South Aus. ( in my opinion the boring state )

Welcome to the forum~

I'm wondering if you played Harvest OverRay as well? (your signature)

Sadly no as currently the only language i can speak is English.  :wafuu: ( Currently trying to learn Jap )

Welcome to Fuwanovel! Have you watched the the anime Milky Holmes before? It is a fantastic show filled with rich plot, amazing character development, and superb emotional moments. I still cry when Mary and Kate sail away to the blue yonder.

If you haven't seen it, I recommend it right away. Nosebleed, Ceris, and Down (all very serious, non-trolling members of this 

Will have to check it out then. XD

welcome to Fuwa! hope you enjoy your time here!  :D

That sig made me laugh so much.  :wahaha:  Also considering her personality from what i have played of the game so far it seems likely. XD

Are you me? You must be me. Hi me! :D

If you haven't already, you should either read or watch Clannad. :) If you liked Little Busters, you will like Clannad~

So welcome, welcome. Enjoy thy stay! ^_^

I have seen both seasons of Clannad but i must say i prefer Little Busters over it as the first season felt a bit slow to me the second season was good albeit quite sad.

Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming. :D