Fuwanovel Brave Frontier thread.

Mugi

There didn't seem to be a topic for this, but i'm sure at least someone other than myself plays this, it's a relatively popular mobile game. Any of us who do play can do Raids together, help eachother out with teambuilding and such, and just chat about the game. For those of you who don't know, Brave Frontier is an RPG for Android, IOS, and Amazon systems. It utilizes turn based gameplay where you tap your units, who of course attack once you tap them. Each unit has a special ability (or multiple) called a Brave Burst, which is a powerful attack that can be unleashed after collecting enough crystals in battle. As a freemium game, there are micro transactions, where you can buy gems to use the Rare Summon, increase storage space, and refill energy, though in my opinion this game gives you quite a lot of gems just for doing quests and such.

So yeah, hopefully some people play :sachi:

I don't play Brave Frontier myself, but my friend is super hardcore at the game. Every day and evening he farms for items, it's a daily ritual for him (just as going to the bathroom is). I forget what his level is, but something incredibly high. Something in the mid to high 200s I think. Anyway, Brave Frontier introduced him to the music game Deemo; and he got me into Deemo. I believe the song Magnolia is from Brave Frontier, and that is a hell of a hard song to play.    

Ah yeah, I remember back when the Deemo dungeon was released. I've been meaning to get the full game since then but never got around to it. But yeah, Magnolia is probably one of my favorite game OST's.