mindbreak VN

Byakuyako

Is there any VN that the main objective is to break the female?

Yes, it's the objective in almost all blackmail rape VN but what I'm interested in is a VN where you break her in one go.

I don't care if the VN is super short, I just want to know if such VN exists.

No tentacles or monsters please!

Oh god! I've been waiting to find someone to suggest this title to, all my life! Yes, I know I'm a weird fucker stop staring at me :conspiracy:.  You gotta check out Itazura Gokuaku, it's basically a train molestation/rape simulator. Not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for, since you kinda work on the heroines to break them over several "visitations". There is also a optional "gang-bang" mode that I never really touched, cause much like Rance I don't like sharing. It's a bit of hassel to patch, but I think there might be a unifying patch out now combining the decensoring and english patches.

If mindbreak is your thing, Itazura Gokuaku is a must play. (https://vndb.org/v1758)

Oh god! I've been waiting to find someone to suggest this title to, all my life! Yes, I know I'm a weird fucker stop staring at me :conspiracy:.  You gotta check out Itazura Gokuaku, it's basically a train molestation/rape simulator. Not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for, since you kinda work on the heroines to break them over several "visitations". There is also a optional "gang-bang" mode that I never really touched, cause much like Rance I don't like sharing. It's a bit of hassel to patch, but I think there might be a unifying patch out now combining the decensoring and english patches.

If mindbreak is your thing, Itazura Gokuaku is a must play. (https://vndb.org/v1758)

Played it. Patched it to version 2.

It's just too long for me, I like short VN's.

Oh and I did mention that I want a VN where you break the girl in one go, one sex scene. I don't even care if that's the only story the VN has.

Played it. Patched it to version 2.

It's just too long for me, I like short VN's.

Oh and I did mention that I want a VN where you break the girl in one go, one sex scene. I don't even care if that's the only story the VN has.

Ehh, dude I don't mean to be rude but wouldn't a simple doujin fill your needs allot better than a vn? Not many vn companies would have the massive balls to have a rape focused game and only have one sex scene per heroine.

Ehh, dude I don't mean to be rude but wouldn't a simple doujin fill your needs allot better than a vn? Not many vn companies would have the massive balls to have a rape focused game and only have one sex scene per heroine.

Of course, but it doesn't hurt to ask :P

I found this https://vndb.org/v13783and by the looks of it, it has only one sex scene.